Chiropractic can save you spine & money
As we say, health is an investment not an expense!
Millions of people all over the world go to chiropractor for their spine & other joints adjustments.
But do we realise, how much investment is done by chiropractor in your spine & future health.
A recent study was done on the same. The results of the seven-year study are striking. it found that among patients who regularly used chiropractic care in their healthcare plan there were:
- 60 percent fewer hospitalizations
- 62 percent fewer outpatient procedures and surgeries
- 85 percent savings in pharmaceuticals costs
A recent study on chiropractic for lower back pain
A 2018 study published in JAMA Network Open is among the latest to weigh in on the pros and cons of chiropractic care for treating low back pain.
After six weeks of treatment, those assigned to receive chiropractic care:
- reported less pain intensity
- experienced less disability and more improvement in function
- reported higher satisfaction with their treatment
- needed less pain medicine.
How people take Chiropractic treatment?
U.S. adults who used chiropractic or osteopathic manipulation, about 67 percent used it to treat a selected health condition, and 53 percent used it for wellness, the 2012 NHIS found. Specifically:
- 43 percent used it for general wellness or disease prevention
- 25 percent used it because it focuses on the entire person—their mind, body, and spirit
- 16 percent used it for improved energy
- 11 percent used it for better immune function
- 5 percent used it to enhance memory or concentration.
So, If you are looking to get the best chiropractic treatment in India, visit Osteorehab Clinic at DLF phase-4, Gurgaon & get yourself treated by Dr Rohit Gupta !